There was
something about him that just seemed so inhuman. But then Scott reasoned it
must be what held them together in this, as beasts.
Dearest friends,
I took the day off and spend the rest of it reading in my
study. Later tonight, I tried to write but still I couldn’t manage to complete
a sentence.
Didn’t it scare you, to know that we are all growing old,
continuously?
Do excuse my careless tone. The story attached here was
completed on June, 19, in just a week. The rape scene really made me uneasy,
and I, it may mislead you to read the following sentence, but I had to turn to
porno movie for inspiration, but not the way it sounds.
Yours,
Preview- Heed the Bridge O
The words picked
up the last note of the previous sentence and stayed in my head with a rhythm I
couldn’t repeat. It went on and on till ten in the evening as grandmother
looked at the ritual coldly from her enlarged black and white headshot. I
suppose the song was to remind her to watch her steps as we had accompanied her
to the bridge of oblivion. Soon, she’d pass into the realm of the beyond where
we must refrain ourselves from.
No comments:
Post a Comment